The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

WOOO BRUINS SCORE! Please hold on to this lead for once!

Edit: It's final Bruins win! Now let's make the division lead even wider please.

I just saw it as well. Thank you Chara and Sturm

also Donald Brashear for being a goon for losing the game

for the Caps. What a cheap shot artist.

Now lets go Canes tonight, please make it a bigger div lead.

It will be tough vs a good Buffalo team.

Hannan ties it for the Avs... right after I put my Sakic jersey on.

I swear, that thing has magical powers. Wore it to the Avs game, they came from behind to win. Wore it during the Winter Classic, Penguins win. Wore it at the last Bolts game, 5-1 win.

And Foppa got his first point of the season! :D

Hannan ties it for the Avs... right after I put my Sakic jersey on.

I swear, that thing has magical powers. Wore it to the Avs game, they came from behind to win. Wore it during the Winter Classic, Penguins win. Wore it at the last Bolts game, 5-1 win.

And Foppa got his first point of the season! :D

lol so you turned the tide in that January game...I knew it would be one of our own to jinx us against the Avs :lol: I sat next to an Avs fan that game...great gal from Virginia...reallll nice

A side trip to the Caps message board will reveal a number of their fans seem to think the Canes will take the division. Way, way too early for them to feel this way.

While there's a great focus on the Caps, should we be worried about Florida as well? They're also only 7 points behind after their win tonight.

They don't have games in hand though, Washington does. Yes, we should still worry about them....but really...if we just worry about us we will be okay.

ha yea, who put brashear on the ice with 6 minutes left?

i was thinking that yesterday too!

his penalty minutes have been down over the last couple of seasons and i have noticed him actually playing the puck on offense more with the caps, rather than just going out there to rattle someone's helmet (though his stats don't necessarily reflect that).

but yeah, how do have that guy on the ice when he only plays about 10 minutes a game and you're up 1-0 on the road and you need that win? brodreau has made some excellent decisions, but this wasn't one of them. that said, i don't think this team is even contending for anything than a better lottery position if brodreau wasn't put in there back on thanksgiving.

Ah Pens fans. Ruuing in the Caps arena. When Jarkko makes a big hit and not all the time. Jarkko then skates by the Caps bench and tells AO and Semin they are next! LOL

Then they talked about the whooping. Apparently it is an old tradition that fans did for some HOF player that wore 55 (any help here folks?!?)

Then they talked about the whooping. Apparently it is an old tradition that fans did for some HOF player that wore 55 (any help here folks?!?)

It started with Larry Murphy. Caps fans thought he was too big to be so soft and started the chant after he left Washington. It evolved into whoop but that's not what it started out as, which was wuss. It became synonymous with big Dmen who wouldn't throw down.

That's why it is silly when you hear the chant directed at guys like Chara who will throw down with anyone.

I saw that Tangled. It would be nice if there was no AO or Semin when we play Caps later.. (and I wish no harm on any player, except for maybe 1 or 2 that have done some dirty things) maybe a pulled muscle, or a sprained wrist or ankle for a few weeks or so. ;) Of course, I wouldn't want this wished up us, but still...

Tied 1-1. Here's hopin the Pen's can win.