The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

What's a shame is that the Hurricanes' last two games, against the Sabres and the Wild, have been just as exciting as today's game yet only people in Buffalo, Carolina, and Minnesota got to see them.

glad to see the pens score but I must say Crosby screams like a little girl :lol::lol:

His cheer after his first goal was hilarious. Reminded me of the Howard Dean scream.

glad to see the pens score but I must say Crosby screams like a little girl :lol::lol:

Sure hope he's not taking any credit for that goal.

Sure hope he's not taking any credit for that goal.

WOW. Poor Backstrom. He just single handedly put his team almost out of the playoffs. Ahh. He has to feel horrible.

Thank you Staalsy3. Malkin was nice to pass that to Jordan.

It will be hard for Washington to catch us now. 3rd seed here we come.

We're 7 points ahead, with Washington with 1 game in hand. They also have 2 more games against us. A possible 6 points.

Today's game is devestating for Washington, but they can still take the 3rd spot.

when things are going right, theyre going right arent they?

interesting note: both capital goals came with brooks "the clown" orpik in the box. hes trying to screw us over one way or another isnt he?

We're 7 points ahead, with Washington with 1 game in hand. They also have 2 more games against us. A possible 6 points.

Today's game is devestating for Washington, but they can still take the 3rd spot.

Ok thanks. I am on break and it is too hard to do math right now.

Yeah, but with Brashear yesterday and Backstrom today, that's just some really heartbreaking stuff. I could see Washington spiraling like the Bruins did after the 10-2 loss.

As long as we keep pace we're fine. The thing that stands out to me is the way the Caps lost the last two games with everything on the line.

Just devistating to dominate and choke in the end.

As long as we keep pace we're fine. The thing that stands out to me is the way the Caps lost the last two games with everything on the line.

Just devistating to dominate and choke in the end.

If I could quote your avatar:

Its not over yet...plenty of hockey left to be played

We keep pace, and we're fine. We take it easy because of these Washington losses, and we'll find ourselves fighting them again.

We keep pace, and we're fine. We take it easy because of these Washington losses, and we'll find ourselves fighting them again.

Do you really think with what we've seen since the allstar break that the Canes are gonna sit back and relax at this point? If you were at the STH party, you would have heard that Canes arent focusing on the division....they're eyeing the rest of the conference and if you look at the standings, almost anything is possible.

Thanks for the reminder...time to update the avi.

Do you really think with what we've seen since the allstar break that the Canes are gonna sit back and relax at this point? If you were at the STH party, you would have heard that Canes arent focusing on the division....they're eyeing the rest of the conference and if you look at the standings, almost anything is possible.

Do you really think with what we've seen since the allstar break that the Canes are gonna sit back and relax at this point?

I really hope not. They should focus on one game at a time and ignore the other teams. But you know they do watch the standings. What they should be going for is 1st in the conference now ;)

But focusing back on the Capitals, I believe they've got a roadtrip coming up. How they do on that will really determine whether or not they're a playoff bound team.

I am sooooo happy the Caps lost. Good to have you back Sid!!!

Can't wait to see the Backstrom goal on the highlights.

I am sooooo happy the Caps lost. Good to have you back Sid!!!

Can't wait to see the Backstrom goal on the highlights.

Caps drop another one! This was a chippy game if you did not see it...