The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Man, I really question the "home cooking" refs in the Devils/Habs game.

A Hab and Devils players are literally wrestling in the Montreal net. Price has vacated to give them room. Yet the play continues. Devils can't enter the zone because it'd be offside, so they have no choice but to clear it in. Montreal responds and scores before the Devil player can even leave the Montreal zone.

Man, I really question the "home cooking" refs in the Devils/Habs game.

A Hab and Devils players are literally wrestling in the Montreal net. Price has vacated to give them room. Yet the play continues. Devils can't enter the zone because it'd be offside, so they have no choice but to clear it in. Montreal responds and scores before the Devil player can even leave the Montreal zone.

I don't see the Devils mounting a comeback even if it was still 2-0.

Commie played like 18 minutes tonight.

Weird, I couldnt find him listed. Stillman had a quiet night but Dany Heatley stepped up with the hatrick.

Commie played like 18 minutes tonight.

Weird, I couldnt find him listed. Stillman had a quiet night but Dany Heatley stepped up with the hatrick.

Wow! Leafs down 3-0 in third to Philly. They stormed back and won it in OT. 55SOG for TO!!!!! I'm watching the rematch at the Wachovia Center tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

Wow! Leafs down 3-0 in third to Philly. They stormed back and won it in OT. 55SOG for TO!!!!! I'm watching the rematch at the Wachovia Center tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

If finish to that game didn't exite you, you must be clinically dead.

Do you remember that he wears 44? LOL

I always look for 22 first then remember he does not wear that.

I am so proud of Heaters for stepping up tonight. The team needs a confidence booster.

I am so proud of Heaters for stepping up tonight. The team needs a confidence booster.

I knew that, I was looking for his name. What are you going to do if the Canes end up with Ottawa in the 1st round (if we make a #3 seed)?

I knew that, I was looking for his name. What are you going to do if the Canes end up with Ottawa in the 1st round (if we make a #3 seed)?

Damn Toronto sure is impressive these days...what a shame that they took all season long to find enough energy and heart to put out a solid hockey club...poor Mats Sundin.

They still have a chance with Boston slumping.

Damn Toronto sure is impressive these days...what a shame that they took all season long to find enough energy and heart to put out a solid hockey club...poor Mats Sundin.

They still have a chance with Boston slumping.

Cry with joy!!! That would be the best thing ever....for real.

I would still cheer for the Canes 100% but it would be sweet to play a team I don't despise.

Did Commodore even play cause I didnt see him listed in the box scores?

He's really fallen down the depth charts there after originally being thought to be the perfect complement to Redden. That didn't work out very well and now he plays in the 3rd pairing with Luke Richardson most of the time.

He isn't taking as many dumb penalties but is still consistently getting beaten even against the lower level opposition lines he sees. He is now something like -8 for the Sens and looks more like the guy who started out his career in Carolina as a healthy scratch. He was one of those guys with a good rep around the league but is showing the same flaws we saw too often from him here. He hasn't helped his stock as a pending UFA but if he steps up in the playoffs he could regain some value on the open market.

I don't think Commie is very happy right now. I caught an interview with him on XM and you could just hear it in his voice. He pretty much said that he knew he would get traded since he's a free agent but didn't know where. He said he had no idea the trouble that was going on in the locker room in Ottawa and it has definetly been a challenge for him.

Guess he's used to no drama locker rooms, now he has the drama of if Emery shows up for practice or not.