The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

How about that Davy Jones? Goal and two assists.

And poor Commie. I want him to be happy. :(

Why can't the freakin' Sens just buy out Emery and let it be done with? They still have to pay some of his contract, but it's addition by subtraction.

2-0 sens

Spezza with his 2nd from Stillman and Meszaros

Any chance you can get Fisher or Kelly to do somehting, I need fantasy points, lol.

2-0 sens

Spezza with his 2nd from Stillman and Meszaros

Any chance you can get Fisher or Kelly to do somehting, I need fantasy points, lol.

Fisher just drew a penalty...does that count? :lol: :lol:

Yea it does, and thank you Chris Kelly, lol.

Yea it does, and thank you Chris Kelly, lol.

AARON WARD with the come from behind OT goal to win it for the Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a game! Sabres get another nail in the coffin.

AARON WARD with the come from behind OT goal to win it for the Bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's mandatory, whenever Boston, Philly, or NYR play each other the game must go to overtime. I dunno bout the nail in the coffin, we still got 2 games left against the B's.

It would be great if it game down to the last game of the year Sabres vs. Bruins, kinda like Leafs vs Habs last year.

It's mandatory, whenever Boston, Philly, or NYR play each other the game must go to overtime. I dunno bout the nail in the coffin, we still got 2 games left against the B's.

It would be great if it game down to the last game of the year Sabres vs. Bruins, kinda like Leafs vs Habs last year.

I dunno Quince, the three point games are not your friend if your a Sabre fan.

Yeah, tell me about it, we're in the spot you were in last year. I feel your pain, trust me, every game is a playoff game for us from here on out. I just hope these AHL call ups can do the job like they did last night.

Canes I've noticed got a lot of RiverRats playing too from last night, why no Whitney last night?

Yeah, tell me about it, we're in the spot you were in last year. I feel your pain, trust me, every game is a playoff game for us from here on out. I just hope these AHL call ups can do the job like they did last night.

Canes I've noticed got a lot of RiverRats playing too from last night, why no Whitney last night?

Surgery on his leg. Canes had 9 Rats playing at one point a few weeks back. They've actually done quite well and kept us afloat.

Surgery on his leg. Canes had 9 Rats playing at one point a few weeks back. They've actually done quite well and kept us afloat.

So...any chance we're grabbing A. Ward in the offseason? This year he's been Mr. Clutch for the Bs. 2 OT goals and a goal with 10 seconds remaining against the Sharks.

I heard rumors that he wants to return here, but I'm not quite sure if we've got the money for him.

So...any chance we're grabbing A. Ward in the offseason? This year he's been Mr. Clutch for the Bs. 2 OT goals and a goal with 10 seconds remaining against the Sharks.

I heard rumors that he wants to return here, but I'm not quite sure if we've got the money for him.

Ive heard that too but Peter Chirelli has already said he's going to try and sign him back in Boston. I think JR would maybe offer him something to replace some veteran leadership on the blue line, but I dont see him getting into a bidding war for Ward. It may come down to Ward deciding where he wants to be regardless of the money. The cost of living in Boston is alot higher than here.

Ive heard that too but Peter Chirelli has already said he's going to try and sign him back in Boston. I think JR would maybe offer him something to replace some veteran leadership on the blue line, but I dont see him getting into a bidding war for Ward. It may come down to Ward deciding where he wants to be regardless of the money. The cost of living in Boston is alot higher than here.