The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Mixed night so far; the Slugs lead the Leafs 4-2 mid-way through the third period and the Bolts lead the Rags 1-0 at the second intermission. Who do Canes fans pull for in tomorrow's game between the Pens and Flyers?

Now 5-2 Slugs. Is Maurice toast?

Marty Biron's play has been down for the past two months...and he's bringing the Flyers down with him...I don't see them holding on to a playoff spot.

Marty carried the team for a long while at the beginning of the season, and I said back then he couldn't do it forever, so now begins the descent for them.

With both Philly and Boston on a downward slide, could this open the door to have three teams from the Southeast in the playoffs?

With both Philly and Boston on a downward slide, could this open the door to have three teams from the Southeast in the playoffs?

Possibley, but you gotta remember that Florida and Washington play each other twice, and play us twice. Could just be shifting positions, but if Philly and Boston don't win, those shiftings will put them into those 7th-8th spots.

Marty carried the team for a long while at the beginning of the season, and I said back then he couldn't do it forever, so now begins the descent for them.

Well overall I thought the team was better earlier anyways...seems like lately they've been having trouble scoring goals...while giving up softies. I'm not surprised though...they're a PP goal team...that is when they win it's because they've gotten PP opportunities and score on them...just like Montreal. However when Philly and Montreal don't get many PP chances then low and behold they don't win as many games...Montreal is a better team but they really do live and die with those PP's.

It's a fact we want the Preds to beat the Caps. But who do we want in the Trash/Flyers contest?

Trash. They're out of it, and I want to see the Flyers miss out on the playoffs.

Holy cow. The Islanders just scored from their own goal line. Cleared the puck toward Toskala on the PK, took a couple bounces, and went in. Shorthanded 200 footer.

Holy cow. The Islanders just scored from their own goal line. Cleared the puck toward Toskala on the PK, took a couple bounces, and went in. Shorthanded 200 footer.

hahahaha i saw that :)

and then i called my toronto friend, and was laughing

(i dont think he saw the humor in it tho) :P

haha i saw that also.

i was laughing so hard! :lol:

after that one, they deserve to lose!

haha i saw that also.

i was laughing so hard! :lol:

after that one, they deserve to lose!

With the way they are playing tonight against the Caps, the only way they are headed is to the golf course. After tonight the Caps will be a mere three points behind the Canes.