The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

GREAT third period in the Rags/Flyers game...Flyers PP failed them throughout so I was sure that in the end they'd lose...but they got it done in the SO.

Also, Josef Vasicek fought tonight in the Isles/Devs game...

...and quickly lost.

Just glad he got 60 on some other night. The Caps have put up 42 shots on the Thrashers (compared to 17 by Atlanta), but still trail by 1.

EDIT: And Toronto's up 4-1 on Buffalo. Caps need this win.

Please tell me how Atlanta BLEW a 3-1 lead and end up loosing to the unibrow Ovechkin 5-3????????? I was really hoping Atlanta could pull off and upset. Since the Flyers won tonight they are still up on Washington, but Buffalo lost so now the Caps are in 9th place. I really hope they do not make it tot he playoffs. If anyone else from the SE is going to make it, I'd rather it not be them.

Well, if Atlanta wasn't pathetic enough coming into tonight's game against the Caps, they sure have reached that level now after that abysmal showing in the third period after having a two goal lead. I feel sorry for those fans...one year after making the playoffs for the first time they take a major step back...just at a bad state now...one of the worst in the league imho.

geeze.. something lit a fire underneath capitals lol! they must have read their boards... ovechkin has put up like 8 shots alone in the last 5 min wowzers!

who sucks more the Lightning who blew a 4-1 lead this week to Buffalo

or the Thrash who go outshot 23-2 and lost 5-3 after being up 3-1

sad sad efforts :blink:

congats to Ovechkin getting 60, so now he does not have to get it against us :P

The Trash folded like a cheap suit. At least the Slugs lost. But the Caps are now just five points back of the Canes.

I can't flippin' believe Atlanta. I hope we blow them out of the water when we play them next. (I know, Caps first)

Wesley was awesome covering Ovie last time they played. Ovie had 3 assist, but no goals. Hopefully we do a great job covering him on Tuesday. (oh yeah, and score like 6 or 8 goals :P )

Bunch of game tonight but none that have an impact on the Canes. Perhaps the best from a pure hockey standpoint will be the Devils/Pens matchup. From a spite stanpoint, the Kitty Kats host the Bolts. As pathetic a team are the Bolts, I hope they add some more tire tread over the Kittty Kats.

Bunch of game tonight but none that have an impact on the Canes. Perhaps the best from a pure hockey standpoint will be the Devils/Pens matchup. From a spite stanpoint, the Kitty Kats host the Bolts. As pathetic a team are the Bolts, I hope they add some more tire tread over the Kittty Kats.

Im keeping an eye on the Bos/Mon game. Iwouldnt mind the Bruins slipping into the 6th seed though it seems unlikely at this point. If Boston wins, they'll have more say as to who gets that 8th seed.

Im keeping an eye on the Bos/Mon game. Iwouldnt mind the Bruins slipping into the 6th seed though it seems unlikely at this point. If Boston wins, they'll have more say as to who gets that 8th seed.

Yeah... BOS going into the 6th seed would be nice, hence, we would draw them in the playoffs. I know the PO's are a different atmosphere, but when it comes down to it, do you wanna face the Bruins, or the Rangers for the 1st round? Rangers we're tied 2-2 in the season, but with so much bad blood this season, it would be hard NOT to think about all the penalties, suspensions, and injuries that could accumulate in that 1st round alone.

Bruins, make us proud. ;)