The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Tim Thomas is playing out of his head! This is the closest to a playoff game Ive seen all season.

C'mon Bruins!!!!!!

Tim Thomas is playing out of his head! This is the closest to a playoff game Ive seen all season.

C'mon Bruins!!!!!!

C'mon Bruins!!!!!!

Booo.......Bruins lose. :angry:

EDIT: The Pens are killing the Devils tonight. 7-1

*sigh*, the Bruins will have a tough time getting over that one. Kessel never misses in a shoot out :(

*sigh*, the Bruins will have a tough time getting over that one. Kessel never misses in a shoot out :(

Now, my question is....will Oveeeeee get a star of the night even though he was not playing? :lol: :lol:

NHL star picker room:

Oh! He is still the only player to have 60 goals. 1st STAR!!! I don't care if Iginla got a hat trick and Malkin reached 100 points!!!

NHL star picker room:

Oh! He is still the only player to have 60 goals. 1st STAR!!! I don't care if Iginla got a hat trick and Malkin reached 100 points!!!

HE WAS RIPPED of a star of the night. I am writing Bettmen!! LMAO

Listening to the Blackhawks game and it sounds like a Canes game with all the names.

Adams, Adams, Ladd, Williams (Jason). Very strange....probably the same for the Hawk's fans if they listen to our games.

Listening to the Blackhawks game and it sounds like a Canes game with all the names.

Adams, Adams, Ladd, Williams (Jason). Very strange....probably the same for the Hawk's fans if they listen to our games.

I know, I am watching and they show the bench and it looks almost like a Canes bench with all our old guys on there

Awww boo....just over a minute left and the Blues get a breakaway to make it 3-2. Bad mistake by Patrick Kane to hold the puck in.

EDIT: Hawks score and tie it!!