The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

7-5 Final

If the Rangers win tomorrow they move into 5th seed and Sens to 6th.

GO RANGERS!!! I never knew I would say that but I am thinking that I want them to win tomorrow.

Edit:EEK. I don't know about our playoff seed.

A little correction to what I said earlier. I forgot the Sens play tomorrow, they would have to lose too before moving to 6th.

Wow, Tortorella needs to watch his mouth:

''I'm not crazy about (their) organization,'' Tortorella said of hurting Florida's playoff chances. ''I don't mind at all. Just fine with me.''

Odd game in Denver tonight...I left it at 2-1 Canucks in the first...now go back to it late in the second and it's 5-3 Avs...with Louie having been pulled...lol. Foppa looks good with Stasny and Hejduk tonite...maybe found himself some linemates to stick with...looks good on paper at least.

Odd game in Denver tonight...I left it at 2-1 Canucks in the first...now go back to it late in the second and it's 5-3 Avs...with Louie having been pulled...lol. Foppa looks good with Stasny and Hejduk tonite...maybe found himself some linemates to stick with...looks good on paper at least.

It's the Peter-Paul-Milan line. Or the PPM line. As in "Points Per Minute." ;)

Foppa just rocks.

It's the Peter-Paul-Milan line. Or the PPM line. As in "Points Per Minute." ;)

Foppa just rocks.

I heard Foppa was practicing his Greg Louganis impression last night ;)

Why is that diving? From the looks of it he just slipped...because honestly Pyatt's stick was nowhere near his feet...so I wouldn't understand why he'd just take a random dive like that...without any stick in the vicinity.

I like Torts.

I thnk he's like our division's class clown. The place would't be the same if he weren't around.

I hope he does his Scotty Bowman impersenation tonight

in hoping the Lightning knock off the Caps as home

Cmon Lecavallier and St Louis get it down for us :D

Oh, and those opposed to the shootout need to watch the highlights of last night's Ducks/Kings game. Crazy saves by both goaltenders in regulation and only gets better in the shootout.

Oh, and those opposed to the shootout need to watch the highlights of last night's Ducks/Kings game. Crazy saves by both goaltenders in regulation and only gets better in the shootout.

I watched that game! Classic goaltenders duel...Hiller looks to be great for Anaheim. Glove save by Ersberg on Kunitz I believe was the best though...

Laich gets a shorty to open things up for Washington, but Tampa counters with Halpern on the tail end of the PP. Man, this Halpern kid has been tearing it up for the Bolts since the trade.