The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Stastny's a bust. Needs Duke to make him useful :D

Indeed. Those two are arguably the deadliest forward duo in the league.

Okay, maybe third deadliest behind Spezza/Heatley and Zetterberg/Holmstrom.

But hey, I'll take the W regardless of whether Stazz plays well or not. And Super Joe got two assists, so I'm fine with that. ;)

TSA, you'll be happy. Budaj had 21 saves. ;)

Thank goodness cause Ryan Miller hasn't exactly been on fire.

TSA, you'll be happy. Budaj had 21 saves. ;)

Thank goodness cause Ryan Miller hasn't exactly been on fire.

halfway through the game and the Rangers and Tampa are tied at 1. We should be pulling for the Rangers in this one as Tampa is playing pretty well right now and is 2nd in the SE behind us with 11 pts. keep them far back from us NY!!

Washington is playing the Maple Leafs and is winning 4-1 at the end of 1. They only have 8 pts, so we can let them have it.....wait....in the spirit of being a PIRATE!!!: no mercy!!! let Toronto come back and beat them haha

lol

Go Rangers!

aww do we have to let Toronto come back? :P

that is the dilemma. Let a team in our conference with only 4 pts less than us get within 2 pts of us (although they will have played 1 more game than us), or let a team in our division get within 7 pts of us in 2 less games.......i guess this early in the season in it doesnt really matter. i guess I would say actually lets let Washington win and keep the Leafs away from our pts total

And I don't see the Rangers winning either. They've scored 1 goal. That's a good night for them.

very true, very true. they only have 17 goals so far (including tonight) and have been shut out 3 times already. thats an average of 1.6 a night. if they score another tonight, they will have more than their season average so far!!!

whats funny is 3 of their 17 goals are off the rookie Dawes. and if he had not scored his first 2 the other night against New Jersey, they would have met almost sure death against the Devils in a shootout (assuming no one scored in OT)

I've had to say it every time I've seen the Leafs play this season. The leafs are paaaaaathetic, gaaah they're horrible. Yeah they looked good against the Sens like 3 weeks ago, but they lost, just like every other game this season.

I've had to say it every time I've seen the Leafs play this season. The leafs are paaaaaathetic, gaaah they're horrible. Yeah they looked good against the Sens like 3 weeks ago, but they lost, just like every other game this season.

yeah, it just went 5-1.. the Leafs sure aren't doing anything to try and come back.

And the Rangers exceed all expectations and score their second of the night. Jagr on the PP to put them one up on the Lightning.

EDIT: And Shanahan scores on another PP to put them up by 2.

But Po-Mo said they were going to be cup contenders.

I wonder if he's still teaching that "Perfect shot" philosophy that made our guys so afraid to shoot the puck and took Lavi a season and a lockout to get our guys out of. I like our new system, skate fast and and don't stop shooting. Hey you can't score goals if you don't shoot the puck right