The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Sens win 8-2

BUT lost Fisher AND Alfredsson and murray said will likely be out the 1st round

I saw that hit on Alfreddsson...yikes, he looked knocked out cold. Have they said the word concussion yet?

That game got really ugly and really out of hand. Who were the refs?

Van Massenhoven is the only one i remember.

I dont really have a problem with the hit, its the fact that he is wearing a cage that makes me angry. He cant back it up

I dont really have a problem with the hit, its the fact that he is wearing a cage that makes me angry. He cant back it up

Yeah, I thought the hit looked clean, it was just too bad cause Alfreddsson never even saw him coming. I guess the good thing is it didnt look like he hit his head on the ice on the way down but he sure looked out of it.

Yeah, I thought the hit looked clean, it was just too bad cause Alfreddsson never even saw him coming. I guess the good thing is it didnt look like he hit his head on the ice on the way down but he sure looked out of it.

It sucks when my eastern team and my western team are officially out of the playoff race in the same night, as is what happened thursday night. (Sabres and the Canucks)

Oh well...this must be a sign that I am Go Sharks Go-ing now? lol

I think what sensrebel means is, clean hit or not, when you run at an elite player on the other team expect to fight immediately after. If he wasn't wearing a caged mask, the hit probably wouldn't have happened.

Don Cherry is always ridiculing players who fight with visors on as being cheap, I wonder what his opinion on this hit is going to be? He tends to be Leaf-bias so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't say much.

I think what sensrebel means is, clean hit or not, when you run at an elite player on the other team expect to fight immediately after. If he wasn't wearing a caged mask, the hit probably wouldn't have happened.

Don Cherry is always ridiculing players who fight with visors on as being cheap, I wonder what his opinion on this hit is going to be? He tends to be Leaf-bias so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't say much.

I got that, I was agreeing that the hit clean and it was too bad it happened. And I also agree that dishing that out with a cage is cowardly.

I got that, I was agreeing that the hit clean and it was too bad it happened. And I also agree that dishing that out with a cage is cowardly.

It sucks when my eastern team and my western team are officially out of the playoff race in the same night, as is what happened thursday night. (Sabres and the Canucks)

Oh well...this must be a sign that I am Go Sharks Go-ing now? lol

The Canucks? ...but why?

I've got to agree with you on the Sharks. If the Avs don't win it all this year, I'd love San Jose to do so.

Yep exactly what i meant.

Its a hard pill to swollow knowing your captain and leader was potentially knocked out of the entire playoffs by a bubble NHLer wearing a cage.

I just really hope murray was stretching the truth to the media like most coach's do this time of year.

The Canucks? ...but why?

I've got to agree with you on the Sharks. If the Avs don't win it all this year, I'd love San Jose to do so.

A lot of Sabre fans root for the Canucks because both teams came into the league in 1970.

To bad the only things the Sabres and Canucks will be doing is sceduling tee times in April, not that it bothers you CA haha.

Are you freakin' kidding me? Is the only thing that NBC shows during the playoffs are Detroit games?

God, I hope the Preds sweep 'em so NBC won't know what to do. This isn't FSN Detroit, and there are better matchups featuring big market teams (namely Rangers versus Devils).