The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Are you freakin' kidding me? Is the only thing that NBC shows during the playoffs are Detroit games?

God, I hope the Preds sweep 'em so NBC won't know what to do. This isn't FSN Detroit, and there are better matchups featuring big market teams (namely Rangers versus Devils).

For now there showing Game 2

For now there showing Game 2

Yeah, but if the series is extended, then they'll show game 6. And if Detroit wins, then they'll show games 2 and 6 of their next series.

It's ridiculous. Some hockey fans would like to see variety.

Yeah, but if the series is extended, then they'll show game 6. And if Detroit wins, then they'll show games 2 and 6 of their next series.

Yeh i agree.. But i don't control it.. but i like watching other teams play in the PO..

That's why I have Center Ice Online. I get a bunch of games through the first 2 rounds.

Yeh i agree.. But i don't control it.. but i like watching other teams play in the PO..

Who doesn't? This is why NBC's got to go.

Of course, I wouldn't be complaining if they were showing Avs games left and right... :rolleyes:

Who doesn't? This is why NBC's got to go.

Of course, I wouldn't be complaining if they were showing Avs games left and right... :rolleyes:

Haha im not complaining that much cuz i get to see the wings play! hahah

btw..

WINGS WIN! WINGS WIN!

God I don't know what's worse....Pittsburgh's horrible defense, or Phillie's inability to hit the broad side of a barn.

I guess the Pen defense, since the Flyers scored.

With the way pittsburgh is playing today i'd rather play them. Our offence should eat up their less then stellar defence.

Really? I wouldn't exactly call the Sens offense "stellar" either, considering their play of late.

Really? I wouldn't exactly call the Sens offense "stellar" either, considering their play of late.

I still think we will loose in the 1st round but i think we will put up a hell of a fight. We still got Spezza and Heatley and Vermette is getting hot at the right time of year, 6 goals in last 7 games. Stillman is back from injury and he helps our PP alot.

Our downfall will obviously be our goaltending. We will NOT win a series with Martin Gerber in net.