The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  

NHL's Out of Town Scoreboard

Oh man, what a game....Bruins/Sabres

Aaron Ward just rifled one, tipped by Marco Sturm and beat Ryan Miller (my fantasy goalie :o ) for the game winner in OT. Has to be the Red Sox karma, since the owners of the Red Sox (and the two WS trophies), dropped the puck to start the game. Not to mention a little motivation from Patrice Bergeron's injury.

Hey Appstate, great minds think alike ;)

Aaron Ward quote when asked about his shot in OT: "It was like the big pop fly over the green monsta" :D

Aaron Ward just rifled one, tipped by Marco Sturm and beat Ryan Miller (my fantasy goalie :o ) for the game winner in OT. Has to be the Red Sox karma, since the owners of the Red Sox (and the two WS trophies), dropped the puck to start the game. Not to mention a little motivation from Patrice Bergeron's injury.

Aaron Ward quote when asked about his shot in OT: "It was like the big pop fly over the green monsta" :D

I think we really lucked out tonight, seeing as how every other southeastern team (especially the one that poses the worst threat to us (Tampa IMO)) got destroyed tonight.

Edit: Dang looks like we're all on the same page, I posted this before I even saw Ichigo's comment

Good news tonight, Looks like WAS, TB and ATL getting a beat down tonight all losing or lost, 11-0 (at the moment) total for the opposing teams. Helps after a tough loss yesterday to see that no one else is gaining ground.

Glen Metropolit has beena great pick up for the B's. I liked what he did for Atlanta last year and was suprised they let him go. Good for Tim Thomas, he's really playing well right now. Maybe Claude Julien was just what they needed up there.

Glen Metropolit has beena great pick up for the B's. I liked what he did for Atlanta last year and was suprised they let him go. Good for Tim Thomas, he's really playing well right now. Maybe Claude Julien was just what they needed up there.

Holy smokes, ATL catching back up with Ottawa 4-5 now, was 5-0 a second ago!

6-4 now, ottawa must have got an ENG, atl had a pp though. Must have gave the sen. fans a scare.

6-4 now, ottawa must have got an ENG, atl had a pp though. Must have gave the sen. fans a scare.

What a good night for hockey, at least for us getting to be spectators tonght, LOL.

Do you guys think Don Waddell is making the difference in Atlanta right now? They are playing with a little more life now.

What a good night for hockey, at least for us getting to be spectators tonght, LOL.

Do you guys think Don Waddell is making the difference in Atlanta right now? They are playing with a little more life now.

Big battle in the Philly/Habs game. Kovalev took a little cheap shot from Richards. Oh my, another Philly player throwing a cheap shot???????

Montreal fans are hysterical, na na na na hey hey hey gooodbye........

Double minor to Richards, not sure why Smith is in the box too.

Habs 4-1 correction... 5-1

Big battle in the Philly/Habs game. Kovalev took a little cheap shot from Richards. Oh my, another Philly player throwing a cheap shot???????

Montreal fans are hysterical, na na na na hey hey hey gooodbye........

Double minor to Richards, not sure why Smith is in the box too.

Habs 4-1 correction... 5-1

Can't be hurting them thats for sure. Ilya Kovalchuk is playing pretty good for them. They need hossa to get back, he did get an assist tonight though and was only -1 despite the 5 goals.

Are you trying to say we should have Manny Ramirez as our goalie LOL

Of course not, you should have Jason Varitek. He already has the mask :lol:

Of course not, you should have Jason Varitek. He already has the mask :lol: