The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
Red_Storm

WTB: Ron Francis Season Ticket Holder Lithograph - (was) $100

you won't find one at that price - i spent a two years trying, I had to cough up a little over $200 to finally get my hands on one and won't part with it for less than $300. and mine was autographed by the man himself.
You're as encouraging here as in your team related posts .... er, uh, thanks.... :lol:

You're as encouraging here as in your team related posts .... er, uh, thanks.... :lol:

I had been looking for that for a long time to complete my set, offered to buy 40-50 tickets to a game of my ticket reps choosing if he would just comb the bowels of the RBC Center to find one for me and it wasn't to be had. When I did find one and made the same offer you did I was told no way so after the haggling commenced I ended up paying double that. For me it was worth it to have the missing piece.

WOW :o $200 for a litho! That's crazy, not surprising but wow!

I guess the $15 I spent about 18 months ago for one really was a steal then. (I got it signed the following week and now it hangs along the wall with the rest of my collection) :D

WOW :o $200 for a litho! That's crazy, not surprising but wow!

I guess the $15 I spent about 18 months ago for one really was a steal then. (I got it signed the following week and now it hangs along the wall with the rest of my collection) :D

yep, not sure how you were so lucky but I had been searching high and low for 3 years. on the plus side, i just got an offer for $300 for it.