The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac247

Avery rushed to Hospital

Yahoo News Headline:

Sean Avery remained in an intensive care unit Thursday.

The bleeding hasn't stopped yet. Worse than we thought? Hope not.

So acting like a jerk deserves getting a lacerated spleen? In that case we'll all be needing triple bypass surgery soon.

He's done far more then be a jerk, he used someone's cancer as a tool to try to divert a players attention from the game. Cancer......thats not being a jerk thats being scum. I have to agree this is karma and I think alot more fans do but aren't posting it out of respect. It's preety easy to notice this topic isn't 10 pages long such as all the other get well threads we've had in the past.

He's done far more then be a jerk, he used someone's cancer as a tool to try to divert a players attention from the game. Cancer......thats not being a jerk thats being scum. I have to agree this is karma and I think alot more fans do but aren't posting it out of respect. It's preety easy to notice this topic isn't 10 pages long such as all the other get well threads we've had in the past.

That wasn't true, if you haven't heard.

That wasn't true, if you haven't heard.

Ok edit it out and put racial slurs in, use of family problems to divert players attention.

I have a hard time believing Blake made it up but I'll go with it.

Ok edit it out and put racial slurs in, use of family problems to divert players attention.

I have a hard time believing Blake made it up but I'll go with it.

I don't think Blake made it up, I think it was a Toronto newspaper.

That said, Avery's still a complete jerkbag. Calling Laraque a monkey doesn't help his case, either.

I think your dead on with this.

What goes around comes around, with that said I hope he makes a full recovery, I agree with Robert's comments, he is dirtbag, but I don't want him to die because of it.

I think your dead on with this.

What goes around comes around, with that said I hope he makes a full recovery, I agree with Robert's comments, he is dirtbag, but I don't want him to die because of it.

The only thing I wish is really bad bed sores and a full recovery.

So by your karma logic when someone unexpectedly gets hurt it's all about karma? How about when Wesley shattered his jaw? He must have obviously been doing something in his life to deserve it, right? Or do you just chalk that up to bad things happen to good people?

Wow...Eric Cole must have REALLY been a bad boy!

It's an unfortunate thing that happened to a person. Plain and Simple.