The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
caniac-97

'09 Bobbleheads

How about some old stamps and some shipping tape?

will you throw in two bins of undeliverable mail plus 50lbs of junk mail? If so, then I might be game!!

will you throw in two bins of undeliverable mail plus 50lbs of junk mail? If so, then I might be game!!

As soon as I can dig it up in my yard I'll get back with you.

How bout a brat (or whatever we are cookin) and a beer at Sunday's tailgate? - Hell, I'll even buy you a cold one once we get inside the stadium.

He said the best offer and I already offered some old stamps, shipping tape, and 300 pounds of undeliverable junk mail. You think a brat and a beer is better than that?

He said the best offer and I already offered some old stamps, shipping tape, and 300 pounds of undeliverable junk mail. You think a brat and a beer is better than that?

let's not forget whatever is in that mysterious 50lb bale you guys keep in the back that has an all too familiar odor to it. I know you have to wait until some guy named "Tommy Chong" comes and claim it but it been there for decades so I have dibs!

let's not forget whatever is in that mysterious 50lb bale you guys keep in the back that has an all too familiar odor to it. I know you have to wait until some guy named "Tommy Chong" comes and claim it but it been there for decades so I have dibs!

I was wondering what that was. The name was smudged and I thought it said Chang.

I was wondering what that was. The name was smudged and I thought it said Chang.

The Chang package would be CAT. Totally different odor.

Possibly Kung Pow Chicken in the making.

Nah! I saw the package once, it has a "grassy" texture. Cat would be lumpy. my eyes would be burning too! This made me hungry for 8 large pizzas and 4 2 liter bottles of soda.

You know what they say about cat, you eat it and an hour later you're hungry again.

You know what they say about cat, you eat it and an hour later you're hungry again.

Strange all the cat in the hood disappeared when the Taco Smell opened up down the street...

Not the Taco Hell. It was when the Chinese Buffet opened.

reminds me of a song something about "theirs a cat in the ladle at the Silver Moon"!!

make me an offer i can't refuse.

will only sell as a set of 4, will not break up set.

Bump

I still have these if anyone is interested.