The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
lotekspy

Anyone watching the flames game?

I forget about Yahoo. And here I was listening to it on the radio.

I don't care who wins in the Canes vs. Ducks game. Obviously the Canes need it more, but it's a win-win for me because I'm a fan of both teams. :D

I agree to an extent. I really like the ducks and I hope they do really really well...just not against us lol :)

But hats off to a team who deserves it. They are playing really well tonight. That last powerplay was amazing.

*sigh* I was really looking forward to the roasted duck with gravy and potatoes.... The Flames need to get their road games act together... we are great at home, 10 straight home wins, but on the road... that is another story... I just don't get how a team can be so good at home, but then fall apart on the road. Well, I'm happy for you icefrog; your team deserved the win. Let's just hope my team does better tonight against the Kings... GO FLAMES GO!!!

yes, yes, i know... but, we won last night and now... drum roll please.... THE FLAMES ARE FIRST IN THE DIVISION!!! YAHOOO!!!! IN FRONT OF EDMONTON!! !HAHAHA had to get that out of my system!! haha