The Official Site of the Carolina Hurricanes
Sign in to follow this  
medfordcaniac7

Phil Kessel possibly has testicular cancer :(

That's rough. He's only a few months older than me and I can't imagine going through that. Best wishes to Phil and his family, good luck and keep working hard and you'll beat this.

That is so horrible =[

What is with all this bad news?

I hope to god he gets better. I love that kid so much. It's so frustrating to see things like that.. Best of luck to him, and his family. I hope to see him back on that ice soon!

edit: I hear that he underwent the operation today, and that he's doing very well. Which is lovely to know =] I am hoping the best for him!

Yeah, I think it's usually necessary to have surgery to remove it.. he's only got half of what he started with now, that kinda sucks =

WTP: When former Phillies first baseman John Kruk had the same surgery 11 years ago at age 34, it apparently didn't disrupt his life ... nor his fertility. Turning 46 early next year, the rotund analyst on ESPN's Baseball Tonight is thoroughly enjoying being a daddy. :wink:

Jan/GSBG